For anyone who might want to reed












This marks my debut in cyberspace. I've been planning to start blogging for a long time, and after considerable procrastination I've finally overcome that giant barrier: getting started.

The various postings will cover, hopefully, a wide range of subjects. And why is that? I'm inquisitive, for starters, so I see great value in staying updated on what goes on in our world. I take an active interest in many fields of activity, which in part explains my choice of profession: yes, you guessed it - I'm a teacher.

But I'm also a husband, a father of three, a lover of music, literature and visual arts, and, most importantly, I'm a disciple of Jesus Christ. No, I won't be shoving religion down your throat. This blog will reveal snippets from this relatively complex experience called 'My Life'.

And my life is worth living, and thus I hope that my postings will also be worth reading.

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg